Thursday, May 03, 2007

The End of this Blog

Hey everyone,
I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog while I was in Australia and since. Since I have been back, though, I have been keeping very busy with getting my transcript finalized, graduate school applications, job applications, working, trying to visit people, etc. While I have hundreds of pictures from New Zealand and lots of experiences I could share, at this time I do not have the available free time to post all of this to my blog. So, in the meantime, I am officially ending this blog. This will be my last post for the forseeable future. Please continue to enjoy the photos and experiences on this page and in the archives.
Thanks for viewing my blog!
Ben

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4[/url] DS KwZa)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im basé à Londres ont travaillé comme secrétaire pendant plus de 10 ans et ont un BTS en études commerciales, mais je suis fatigué de travail d'administration et de la politique de bureau et que vous souhaitez faire quelque chose de plus créatif carrière de changement .. . J'écris dans mon temps libre et avoir suivi un cours d'écriture de pointe pour les 3 dernières années. J'aime la lecture et je voudrais voir si je pouvais former pour enseigner l'écriture créative dans l'enseignement complémentaire ou littérature anglaise et / anglais. Je serais aussi reconnaissante si je pouvais obtenir n'importe quelle information sur les qualifications dont vous avez besoin pour être en mesure d'enseigner l'anglais comme première langue et les compétences d'alphabétisation de base .. . Merci. Tout conseil serait bien en ce qui concerne la formation à Londres ..

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home