Monday, October 30, 2006

October 24, 2006

Today was spent working on various group work, by myself and with both of my groups again. This morning my Conservation Biology and Genetics group cut and pasted and edited all of our individual PowerPoint slides into one big slideshow that we plan to use tomorrow for our group presentation. In the afternoon I worked for a couple hours putting some finishing touches on my Data Analysis in Science PowerPoint, and submitted it to the professor for our presentation tomorrow. My group partner had to work today, but fortunately we don’t present that one until tomorrow evening, so we will still have time to practice our presentation before we actually give it.

After I finished my group work today, I walked over to the campus hair place and got my hair cut. It was $20 Australian (which converts to $15 U.S.), but it was worth it since my hair was getting so long (I guess that’s what happens when you let it grow for almost six months!). Also, the guy that cut my hair did a very good job, cutting it exactly as I asked, and making it all even. :) After my haircut I went for a run around the lake. I think I ran faster with all the weight that was taken off with my haircut. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home