Saturday, September 30, 2006

September 24-30

This week was just your average fun-filled college week of homework, eating, sleeping, and studying. I got out to run this week about once every two days. I am going to try to run more often next week. I might try to do another road race before I go home, or if not, I'd like to do a couple of road races once I get home. We'll have to see how things go. I had my second exam in my introduction to exercise class this week. I studied a lot more for this exam than the last one, and I feel like I did better. Most of my friends agreed that the test seemed a lot better and more fair overall. We'll have to wait until sometime next week (hopefully Monday) before we find out our grades. This weekend has been a combination of trying to recover from this week's busy schedule and trying to get school work done before it's due next week. The upcoming week has me pretty busy with a presentation, reading a book, writing a critique, and working on two group projects (doing research and statistical analyses, respectively).

I only have four more weeks of classes here at UC, then a three-week final examination period. Fortunately my final exams end half way through the examination period, leaving me with about 10 free days where I am going to plan a trip to New Zealand. It's hard to believe that I'll be home in just 7 more weeks! The semester's flying, spring is springing, and soon I'll be flying back to winter! As much as I've enjoyed the semester so far, (and am still enjoying my time here in Australia) I am definitely looking forward to going home. The closer it gets to my return, the more excited I get about soon being back in my hometown, surrounded by American accents, American birds, American dollars, cars that drive on the right side of the road, my own car, being with family and friends that I've known for years, and being with Rachel. It's been over three months since I've seen my fiancee now, and I kind of miss her. :)

Tomorrow's October! Woo!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Rachel said...

Kind of miss me? You better kind of miss me...a lot!

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home