Saturday, September 30, 2006

September 15

Well, my spring break trip is over, but I have several more days until classes begin again. I spent today being rather lazy and just relaxing. I was somewhat productive at times, however, as I organized my school work so I knew what was of highest priority. This afternoon I went grocery shopping and stocked up for the next week or two. Spring has definitely started spring here in Canberra -- the weeping willows and a few other previously leafless trees are beginning to leaf out, the pansies in some flowerbeds near the mall were blooming quite prolifically, and I even saw some daffodils in bloom. On my walk back from the mall I saw a pair of black swans with a half dozen little cygnets. I was expecting it to feel cold back here after beign up in the tropics the past week, but today's weather was bright and sunny with a high of 70 degrees! Weather can't get much more prefect than that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home