Saturday, September 30, 2006

September 23

Today wasn’t very eventful. I slept in and spent the day studying off and on and mixing it up with some internet surfing and grocery shopping. There was a nice breeze this afternoon when I went shopping, and the temperatures were right around 70 or so. I bought my usual variety of foodstuffs today, but I also made it a point to buy ingredients to make quesadillas. Something reminded me of quesadillas last week and how it’s been forever since I’ve had any. Apparently nobody in Australia’s ever had a quesadilla, because when I asked them if they had ever had them, every person I asked was like “what’s that?” haha. Tonight for supper I made up some cheese quesadillas and ended up allowing four of the Aussies on my floor (who happened to be in the kitchen area) try them. Everyone loved them and we all agreed that when we have our floor dinner I’m going to make quesadillas! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home